230409

Intervensi 2 is finally over..
not in a very good mood...
my add math sucks!
although this test is over..
next test is coming soon..
it's Mid Year test
only one more week..
is not for us to rest, is for us to do revision.
really need to put more effort on this..
cos.. NO MORE TIPS..every school diff paper..T.T
next test is 11/5 - 29/5
expectedly.. my birthday is exam day...
it happens every year.. never miss..
except saturday and sunday..

my phone sort of broke now..
using my cousin's old phone..




went shopping wif mom on sunday..
i saw a liquid form condom..
wondering how it's use..
ask some friend in school, den i knew..
it's for women..
stuff...

this is the usually we saw one, for guys..

this is for girls..

played lami(hope i spell correctly) at my cousin's house last saturday..
i won.. happy wei..



learned some funny words..
shitless - freaking scare
falsies - fake breast

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment